Junior Industrial Designer
Are you a creative industrial designer with a passion for product and a strong interest in UX design and development? We’d love to hear from you.
SmartShape Design is currently hiring Junior Industrial Designers who can:
- Collaborate within a highly creative design and engineering team developing innovative new product concepts.
- Build relationships of trust with existing clients.
- Network to meet new potential clients.
- Create smart and innovative solutions for industrial design challenges.
- Create models and prototypes to test and validate ideas.
- Evaluate and optimize concepts for design function and manufacturability.
- Present and communicate ideas effectively.
- Become known for their reliability.
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Pull from an intrinsic motivation to succeed, powered by a passion for product development.
Top applicants will have:
- BS or BFA in Industrial Design, or equivalent, plus 0-2 years of experience in product design and development outside of an academic setting.
- Passion for UX/UI design.
- Good instincts and sound judgment for design.
- Creative sketching capabilities.
- An outgoing personality and excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience and knowledge of common design methods and processes.
- Effective planning/organizational skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Fluent capabilities in SolidWorks, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
Sound like you? Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.