SmartShape CEO Mike Maczuzak Talks Future of Wearables at Health Action Council Annual Conference
On February 15, SmartShape CEO Mike Maczuzak took the Health Action Council Annual Conference stage to share his thoughts on the future of wearable and remote health monitoring technology. He shared:
- The history and current landscape of wearable technology.
- SmartShape's experience designing wearable technology.
- Mike's own personal use of wearable technology, particularly during his walk across the country.
- What we can expect in the near future beyond counting steps—key metrics to track.
- What designers and developers need to keep in mind to develop the wearables of the future.
Interested in bringing Mike's expertise to your next wearable or future technology event? Contact us.